Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Beginning



Finally, I have moved on to a new blog. I can't maintain a blog even if I wanted too, but since I have so much going on and I can't confide in my actual friends or family then I have decided to write it all down for anyone to listen. For a couple of months now I have been obsessed over trees and certain pictures. I don't know why, maybe because I have been hanging around my friends at the Tattoo shop called Root of Evil. What's interesting about this is that inside the shop in the center of the wall, their used to be a huge tree which resembled the root of evil. Now to some the root of evil can be money, love, liquor, etc.. I haven't quite found what my root of evil is yet. Regardless of that fact, I am into Photography although I have never owned an expensive camera, only those crappy ones that make you believe your actually throwing really good pictures. I don't know if everyone else started off with the fake cameras that had the film with cartoons in them and every time you click as if you were taking a picture, you would see the same cartoon with a new pose; but I did and boy did I work the hell out of that camera! I love photography and yet I am lazy, also the fact that my Sony camera broke doesn't help the situation either. Well that's enough of the rambling. I'll be back soon and i'll try not to abandon you dear blog. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment